HOW TO USE IJ.START CANON TOOL?
The IJ Setup Canon Repair Tool is used to rectify the errors that occur during the installation process.
1. Launch a browser and go to the manufacturer’s site.
2. Specify the model name or number of your printer in the search box.
3. Click the Get Drivers & Downloads tab and wait till your OS is detected automatically.
If it is not detected, select your OS from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the Software tab and then the Select button.
5. Tap Download and wait till the download is complete.
6. Double-click on the IJ Start Canon Repair Tool.dmg file to run and install it.
7. Click on the IJ Setup Canon Repair Tool icon.
8. Choose OK option followed by the Exit option in the window that appears next.
9. Insert the installation CD and try to set up the printer again.
Set up a Canon inkjet printer - ij.start canon
Follow most used and simple steps to start setting up your Canon ij printer, check below;
1. At first, open your systems like a PC or laptop.
2. Secondly, connect your Canon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you have a wireless Canon device)
3. Third, launch a web browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or https //ij.start.canon in the address search bar.
4. Tap enter, and wait for the Canon website to open that will show you different steps.
5. Click the Configure icon and wait for a new window to make you ask for a model number.
6. Enter your Canon model number, hit Enter, and install the setup.
Download the Canon Printer Drivers
In the latest Canon model you won’t find any CD however, if you have an older version, you can install CD, otherwise, find out the complete download steps through ij.start canon for Canon printer drivers from below process;
1. Set up the Canon printer and open a web browser on your computer device.
2. Visit ij.start.canon site and provide your Canon model number when asked.
3. You may also choose from bottom options and hit the “click this link” from the display.
4. Start downloading Canon drivers and software from the same http //ij.start.canon page.
5. Now, double click on the software and install for your Canon product.
Complete Installation Guide for Canon ij setup
Follow the below guide and set up your Canon printer;
1. Download software – Visit ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
2. Install and Select connection type – Double-tap on file and select wireless or USB connection.
3. Turn ON the Canon printer – Press the button to turn on the printer.
4. Connect WiFi – On a wireless connection, press and hold the WiFI alarm to connect.
5. Flashing blue and green lamps – If you find this situation, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
6. Agree on the terms to install – Read and agree to the license terms of Canon set up in order to install.
7. Finish the Canon Printer Setup – Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
Designed with ij.start canon web maker